Talent acquisition as it pertains to posting jobs on websites and analyzing resumes based on preset criteria of the department in need – Submit screened candidates to the department manager for interviewing process.
*All listed job duties are subject to alter at the employer’s discretion based on trends and company needs*
- Recognize employees for items of note such as employment anniversaries, birthdays, marriages, and maternity?
- Maintain company organization charts, employee directory and job descriptions
- Update employee handbook on policies and procedures as needed
- Provide all new employees with orientation as it pertains to FCP philosophy and expectations
- Certify that all new employees are educated in OSHA and HIPAA regulations and understand their responsibility
- Gather initial Hospital Systems access form filled out and signed for processing for applicable care givers positions.
- Ensure all staff are up to date with required vaccines pre-employment and throughout their employment with FCP
- Conduct employee satisfaction surveys each quarter and report to HR Director
- Visit each location quarterly and assess each employees’ evaluation and their feedback on the results
- Assist with benefits enrollment and aid staff
- Act as a liaison for any HR program implementation and is available to answer any questions from staff