Pediatric Practice is looking for an experienced eligibility maintenance technician, pediatric coding experience preferred.
Education: High School Diploma required
Experience: At least one year or more of experience in a related field required
- Interpersonal and communication skills are a must to communicate with patients.
- Demonstrates customer service skills to effectively deal with the patients, insurances, and employees.
- Must be knowledgeable of medical and Insurance terminology and types of policies.
- Computer literate
- Must have exceptional telephone skills
- Ability to utilize analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve problems caused by incomplete or inconsistent information from diverse sources.
- Must be responsible, organized, and extremely detailed oriented.
- Individuals must possess strong multitasking skills and have experience with problem-solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to sit and operate a PC for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use independent judgment and confidential and sensitive information. Discretion in working with confidential HIPAA information.
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish/Portuguese)